Video: I Will Give My Life For Boko Haram To Stop – Emir Sanusi [WATCH]



Video: I Will Give My Life For Boko Haram To Stop - Emir Sanusi


The Emir of Kano, Sanusi II spoke to CNN’s Christine Amanpour today and talked about the issue of corruption and boko haram in the nation.
He said:  “Yes, General Buhari is right on the level of corruption in the country and we need to address this sufficiently.

We have not helped the situation by living in denial (that the situation does not exist). I don’t want to dwell on this because of the time that we are and we are close to an election.”
Sanusi also said that the missing $20bn from the NNPC account has not been remitted to the federation account.
He said: “This has not been addressed adequately and from the account of the corporation, about $20bn was not remitted to the federation account. We need to address this.”




Sanusi said that whichever contestant becomes the president needs to focus on people’s welfare asthis will reduce crime and corruption.
Video below…





Video: I Will Give My Life For Boko Haram To Stop – Emir Sanusi [WATCH] Video: I Will Give My Life For Boko Haram To Stop – Emir Sanusi [WATCH] Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, March 19, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.