Singer Cynthia Morgan Exposes on Her Controversial Bo obs [SEE PHOTOS]





The female rapper is angry that folks didn't know that she's always had big boobs. Her words below:


“That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullsh*ts. I myself bow to some bloggers when I read news about myself getting a nose and a bosom job…even a skin job?
"Ya’all jobless unlike the nose job n bosom job I spiritually got myself.
"I was barely 17 on this far left pic and my bra cudnt even fit properly so I ges your fada gave me the money for the bosom job."



Singer Cynthia Morgan Exposes on Her Controversial Bo obs [SEE PHOTOS] Singer Cynthia Morgan Exposes on Her Controversial Bo obs [SEE PHOTOS] Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, March 19, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.