Radamel Falcao Confirms Manchester United Exit






Radamel Falcao has admitted that he is likely to leave Manchester United at the end of the season.
The Colombian is to set to reject the opportunity to turn his £5million loan from Monaco into a permanent £43m deal.


He announced this on Tuesday in Bahrain, where Colombia play a friendly on Thursday, that he will probably have to look elsewhere for regular first-team football, having not started a game under Louis van Gaal for the last month.

‘Obviously I need to find a place where I have continuity and can play.I think any footballer needs to play and is happy playing.So when the championship ends surely I’ll sit down, do an analysis and decide what’s best for me,’Falcao said . 

Radamel Falcao Confirms Manchester United Exit Radamel Falcao Confirms Manchester United Exit Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.