TINSLE ACTRESS: Damilola Adegbite Gushes About Hubby



Damilola Adegbite Gushes About Hubby


Few days after being officially married to the love of her life, Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite took to Instagram to show off her huge diamond ring and her extreme joy. The mother of one called her wedding day the happiest day of her life



"!4th Feb was the happiest days of my life. This man makes me feel so special..he planned the entire day and made sure my heart was glad. @chrisattoh From the first day I set my eyes on you when I was getting out of an elevator, I knew you would be a part of my life forever. I remember telling my mum a few days later that I had found my husband...lol. Almost 10 years later, I have become your wife....on Valentine's Day! I feel brand new. Thank you to everyone who has been wishing us well especially during our trying times. Your kind words and prayers made this possible. May all your dreams come true!"

The newlyweds welcomed their son Bryan Attoh into the world in September 2014. 

TINSLE ACTRESS: Damilola Adegbite Gushes About Hubby TINSLE ACTRESS: Damilola Adegbite Gushes About Hubby Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.