Help! Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn’t Have Plans For Marriage



black_woman_sad

I read a story here where an angry guy shot a couple at their wedding reception because the bride left him for another man and this kept me wondering if my boyfriend can actually do same. Here is my story. I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for 10 years npw (yes, 10years). It all started in 2005 when we met, fell in love. He was and is still my first and only love. I was enjoying the relationship until 2years ago(though we’ve had our share of misunderstanding, I wldnt want to go into that) when I started thinking of settling down. I indirectly asked him if he had any plan of marrying me and I was shocked by the response I got. He said he doesn’t believe in marriage, that everything is about understanding. 

I can move in,start producing babies for him but he can never carryout any marriage rites. I thought he wasn’t serious until last year when I asked him thesame question, he gave me thesame answer. But this time, I told him that I don’t Share thesame view with him and that we need to go our separate ways. Since then he has been warning me that he will kill any man I get married to, that he cannt stand seeing me with another man. Infact, I can’t write down how the past year has been. I still love him and there is no doubt that he loves me too. But the big problem is that we are so so different, our views and vision are wide apart. I knw I can just forget about him and move on with my life but he wldnt let me be. He is always there at my door step, my office, giving 20 missed calls. Sometimes, I just wish I can relocate and start a new life, but I can’t leave my job,not with this high rate of unemployment. I forgot to mention that he is not the faithful type, though he doent flaunt it to my face but I just get to know about it one way or the other. I really need advice on what to do,because even though I still have a soft spot for him, I don’t want to continue with the relationship.

Help! Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn’t Have Plans For Marriage Help! Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn’t Have Plans For Marriage Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.