3 Year Old Shot Both Parents With Mom's Gun



A 3-year-old boy accidentally shot his father and pregnant mother


A 3-year-old boy accidentally shot his father and pregnant mother with a handgun that he found in mother’s bag, Albuquerque, New Mexico. 

A toddler, whose name was not disclosed, sent both his parents to hospital after the single bullet pierced the father’s buttock and hip and then hit the mother in the shoulder. Fortunately, both parents survived the shooting but were rushed to hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.

After beign released from hospital a father gave some details of the story, “All of a sudden we heard a gun go off and the next thing I realised she was bleeding. And when I sat down on the bed I realised I had been shot too. I called 911 then I grabbed towels to try to stop her bleeding. I was worried because I didn’t know if my son had shot himself. He was shocked, he was crying, it was all traumatising.”
The couple, who are in their twenties, face charges of criminal neglect of the children. The 3-year-old and his 2-year-old sister were taken into the care of local authorities. The investigation is ongoing. Several months ago similar case happened in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, where a  three-year-old boy shot his mother dead while she was changing her baby daughter’s nappy.




3 Year Old Shot Both Parents With Mom's Gun 3 Year Old Shot Both Parents With Mom's Gun Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, February 02, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.