PLEASE HELP: I Had The Opportunity To Sell My Vir*ginity For N600,000, Should I?




PLEASE HELP: I Had The Opportunity To Sell My Vir ginity For N600,000, Should I? Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)
My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.
‘Damn!” I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.
I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven’t seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.
“Lord have mercy! Naija single girl? Is this yewwww?” she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.
She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.
“Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know.”
No thanks!
During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.


Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.
I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.
PLEASE HELP: I Had The Opportunity To Sell My Vir*ginity For N600,000, Should I? PLEASE HELP: I Had The Opportunity To Sell My Vir*ginity For N600,000, Should I? Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, December 07, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.