I Had A Crush On Tiwa Savage Before She Got Married’ – Shaydee





It might be the first time he would reveal it but we can tell you that EME’s Shaydee had a long-running crush on Marvin’s first lady Tiwa Savage. In a recent interview, when asked which of the female artistes he has had a crush on but wasn’t able to speak to about it, the ‘Won gbo mi’ singer said: 

‘Maybe 2 years ago, when Tiwa Savage was single, I was crushing on her, I like her and I like her music so so much but she is married now and that is unfair. But that was then though.’ 

Tiwa Savage got married to her former manager, Tunji Balogun who is better known as Tee Billz in an extravagant ceremony on Saturday, April 26, 2014 in Dubai....

I Had A Crush On Tiwa Savage Before She Got Married’ – Shaydee I Had A Crush On Tiwa Savage Before She Got Married’ – Shaydee Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, December 06, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.