Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her S.ex life With Kanye



Kim Kardashian Opens up about her s.ex life with Kanye

After an interview done by GQ magazine with Kim K, we have some quotes from the issue, including some details on the possibility of another s ex tape.
"My husband Kanye and I have an amazing se x life,” she says in the cover story, according to the New York Daily News. “So far as the s ex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another... If we have, it’s never something I want to go public. I never want to make the same mistake twice.”
In the issue, Kim reportedly also addresses Barack Obama calling her husband a "jackass." 



“I don’t think it’s very appropriate for the president of the United States to be commenting on Pop culture,” she says. "I mean, calling people ‘jackass?’ I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even him. I was just like, ‘Why is he even commenting on this?’”
Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her S.ex life With Kanye Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Her S.ex life With Kanye Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, November 01, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.