How Boko Haram Threatened Me With Death Until I Converted To Islam, This is My Story!



Boko Haram Threatened Me With Death Until I Converted To Islam, This Is My Story
Today, the world is waiting to see if Boko Haram will release the missing Chibok girls. Some Nigerians said it is a story for the gods, while we await these girls release, some escapees from the sect camps are talking about their plights.
A 19-year-old woman who was held in militant camps for three months last year said she was forced to participate in Boko Haram attacks.
“I was told to hold the bullets and lie in the grass while they fought. They came to me for extra bullets as the fight continued during the day,” she said.
“When security forces arrived at the scene and began to shoot at us, I fell down in fright. The insurgents dragged me along on the ground as they fled back to camp.” 



In another operation, she said she was handed a knife to kill one of five captured civilian vigilantes brought to one of the camps and summarily executed.
“I was shaking with horror and couldn’t do it. The camp leader’s wife took the knife and killed him,” she said.
How Boko Haram Threatened Me With Death Until I Converted To Islam, This is My Story! How Boko Haram Threatened Me With Death Until I Converted To Islam, This is My Story! Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, October 31, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.