4 Things Gabrielle Union Thinks You Need to Know about Women [Read More]


You may remember her as the stand-out hot girl from early-2000s movies like Bring It On and Bad Boys II. Under that hotness, Gabrielle Union, 41, is a beer-drinking, ESPN-watching guy’s girl who loves hanging out in sports bars with her three-time NBA champion fiancé. So what’s Dwyane Wade’s secret to keeping his intended interested? “He writes poems,” she says.  “He’s that dude.” See Gabrielle in Think Like a Man Too. Here's what Union told us about women:

  1. Attention is better than necklaces.
“Women across the world would throw stones at me if I didn’t say beautiful jewelry might be just the right thing for some. But you have to know who you’re with. For me, time and effort mean more than anything. My fiancé [Dwyane Wade of Miami Heat fame] doesn’t leave the house or go to sleep at night without telling me he loves me. Even in the middle of the season he finds time to cuddle up with me, if only for a couple of minutes.”

2. Seriously—put the damn seat down.
“Falling into the toilet in the middle of the night? Not cute. When your ass hits cold water and you’re half asleep, you’re just mad. There’s nothing okay about it.”


3. We want you to play the field.
“You should date a lot! I dated a diverse, interesting crop of men while I was learning who I was, and I strongly suggest doing that. There’s no way you can figure out what your type is if you’ve dated only one kind of person.”

4. Just dust yourself off and carry on.
“I’ve gone out with guys who didn’t always get it right, but they learned from their mistakes. That’s all I can ask for—that when you fall on your face and make crappy decisions, you discover something about yourself. That’s what you win.”
4 Things Gabrielle Union Thinks You Need to Know about Women [Read More] 4 Things Gabrielle Union Thinks You Need to Know about Women [Read More] Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, August 21, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.